Matt Shaw, has reported on national stories for the New York Times, and he’s the co-founder of Winterland Records, and the upcoming two-day Winterland festival. He joins us for a conversation about music journalism and the reemergence of vinyl, surf culture and his time as Editor of Void Magazine, and talks about the projects he's currently working on, as WJCT's Arts & Culture Editor , to help grow the culture around music in Jax
- Follow Nexxt Spin on IG for pics/videos that accompany this episode
- Attend the Winterland Festival
- Music provided by: Mecca Tha Marvelous
GET IN TOUCH WITH US 🤝🏽:
- Follow Nexxt Spin on IG for pics & videos
- Write in and share your thoughts with us: [email protected]
- Music provided by: Mecca Tha Marvelous & L.E.R.M.