Do you feel like you are constantly doing things all day, taking care of everyone else but never get anything 'productive' done? Do you feel like hours pass with time wasted? Kaitlin is here to help!
In this episode you will learn:
- How to avoid wasting time as a mom when trying to get things done
- How to structure your days to get the most out of your time
- How to deal with your mindset when things don't go as you planned for the day
- How to avoid feeling like a 'failure' when your to-do list is not accomplished
This episode will be helpful to shift your perspective about productivity since once we become moms, the days look quite differently and often times don't go how we plan.
Kaitlin is the owner and founder of Think Happy, Co.
Think Happy serves women who struggle with juggling ALL the things and want to create sustainable systems to help them simplify their lives AND allow them time to fill their own cup first.
Connect with Kaitlin:
- Ep 6: My powerful morning routine that helps me react less during the day (A must have for highly sensitive and introverted mom)
- Ep 17: What things to avoid when feeling overwhelmed and what to do instead
- Ep 52: My life feels so busy all the time! How to create an unbusy lifestyle // Alyssa Wolf
Contact: [email protected]
Submit a Question to be answered on the show
Leave me a voice memo with a question/comment
Support this podcast for a small monthly donation