Do you believe your thoughts? Did you know that your thoughts are NOT facts? Thoughts bring up feelings of worry, stress, anxiety, overwhelm....The Bible calls us to take our thoughts captive and focus on what is life giving and praise worthy. But how??? Practically speaking...HOW do you do that?
In this episode you will learn:
- What does it mean to take your thoughts captive.
- Where do negative thoughts come from and what does the Bible say about them?
- 5 step process of overcoming negative thoughts and creating new life giving thoughts that are backed up by scripture
Cason is the host of Her Pursuit podcast. She's determined to walk in freedom and allow God to use her story to inspire others. She hopes to be known for empowering moms to live with more peace, purpose, and fulfillment in all seasons of motherhood.
Connect with Cason:
Listen to related episodes:
- Ep 124: Short fused and agitated easily? How to change your mindset to have more patience with kids
- Ep 94: Is your mindset holding you back from the mom you desire to be? How to let go of destructive ways of thinking
- Ep 88: Having a hard time feeling grateful? How to use gratitude to change your mindset and change your life