Feel the anger built up inside of you when your child is having a massive meltdown?
I've been there. I was the mom that tried everything to make them 'stop' that meltdown...why? Because I felt uncomfortable and triggered.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why you feel triggered by your childs meltdown
- Perspective shift that will help you feel calmer and less triggered
- Tips to stay regulated when your child is having a hard moment
Struggling with mom rage and out of control destructive anger?
I can help. Next step: Book a Clarity call!
Listen to related Episodes:
- Ep 132: How to remain calm when your child is having an anger outburst//Hilary Mandzik
- Ep 3: Why punishing your kids for their big emotions is not helpful and what to do instead
- Ep 12: Mindset shift to reduce frustration and anger about misbehavior in your kids
Support the show
FREE TRAINING: 5 Steps to Break free from Mom Rage Shame